Friday, May 18, 2007

full or deep consideration



this is the 2nd annual list of all the things i've done on my birthday, so far.

1) woke up
2) ate cheerios
3) wrote a bad poem, and thought about the ocean
4) steamcleaned floors until i was burned out
5) contemplated love, for a minute or two.
6) talked to a pretty girl, named natalie (me and ben travelled with her to Vancouver, over spring break).
7) talked to my sister, and brother on the phone.
8) realized that ever person knows it is my birthday today, because of facebook. grr.

confession: i was trying to ignore my birthday this year. i didn't want to even think about it this year. alas.

9) turned on some Keane.
10) smelled coffee across the room, sitting in front of the fireplace.

i think for the rest of the day, i will clean my house, sip Tanzanian coffee, shower, sleep, read some Complicated Kindness, write about spain...

and go bowling. yech. bowling is my sworn enemy. bowling represents everything that is soul-less and wrong (i have to go, because its a youth group event. i tell ya').

11) contemplated the odds of me being kissed on my birthday. its not looking too likely. sigh.

12) daydreamed, about writing. i hope i'll have more to say, tomorrow. or, maybe on monday, when my lap-top comes back into commission. i have to stash it for the weekend, because it is a clutterfest, and some youth group boys are staying for the weekend.

see you later.

1 comment:

Jeise said...

Happy Birthday! =)