Monday, May 21, 2007

22

so, i know my thoughts have been really down the past couple of days... but thats life. its been one of those weeks.

I haven't got much sleep in the past three days. just lots of running around with youth kids, and singing it up. i got to perform a bit of poetry on Saturday, at a worship workshop... and somehow i gave the 200 people there the impression that i was divorced. my words exactly, introducing a poem were "i was going through a divorce at the time", talking about my parents. oh well.

good times.

I got to see my old salvation army youth group from nanaimo. man, i miss those guys. I was sitting across the arena from them, and every so often i would walk over and visit. i got a little emotional, because i realized that I'm not going back to Nanaimo anytime soon. i had to let go of some old relationships. its a tough thing.

a line that stuck out for me this weekend- its not who you are, but whose you are.

thats all i'm really up for writing right now. i need to catch up on some sleep, and some tea. i guess i can talk about my birthday some other time. it was a pretty lonely day.

we'll see.

1 comment:

renee altson said...

yo adam - hope you had a fantastic birthday!! i loved being at CBC so much - I am completely a candian at heart!