Saturday, April 14, 2007

let down, and hanging around

i spent about 7 hours yesterday, trying to finish my writing project. i am now completely burned out, and feeling rather crappy.

i think i either a) put too much effort in b) tryed to hard or c) aimed to impress when i should have been focusing on art for the sake of creativity.

and i lost sleep over it. grrr. never again.

on a side note, i can now say that i have hugged tony funk. ha. how many people can say that? the story: me, heather, michelle, and dan (people i know but you don't) watched a choir of singers (lead my mr. funk) sing canadian folk songs... good times.

2 comments:

* shaina * * said...

probably the saddest feeling ever huh. i wrote a paper on creative leadership that sucked the life out of me. and i had to edit most of the clever parts out for word-limit/research-requirements' sake. college papers are the death of good writing, i'm sure of it. (i make amends with myself by using a lot of alliteration and composing entirely unacceptable outlines and conclusion paragraphs.) oh sad college...i feel the need to liberate literature from its collegiate confines! are ya with me??! mahaha... :)

Tony Funk said...

Ah yes, and I can say that I was actually hugged by Adam Roper...a most boney hug, if I do say so...