Friday, April 11, 2008

you must have fallen from the sky

I thought yesterday's post kind of sucked, so here is a better one.



I have a hard time trying to be concise when I am a) drinking coffee and b) am wrestling with my perceptions of love as opposed to the actual reality of love (I watched "Paris je'taime" last night and the many perspectives of love are battling it out in my head. bah).

Such a thought is, arguably, not something that needs to be wrestled with necessarily. Rather, this might be one of those questions that works itself over time and experience (and with wisdom to accompany said experience).

At least this is what I wish for myself. I wish for love to be a process with, eventually, grows me and stretches me. I like to think that God has the universe more intricately composed than I could ever comprehend. And if the universe is that intricately placed, then how much more is the relational aspect of my life taken care of?

Love is something I don't want to worry about constantly, sometimes.

Just a thought. I feel like a mess today.

No comments: