Monday, April 21, 2008

sky blue sky

Odds, ends.

Its finally sunny again. Kind of. At least it was when I first woke up.

I have a new room, beside my old one, that allows me a noticiably larger amount of space and light. I set up m bed right beside a window, so when it gets warmer I can wake up to fresh air and birds.

This also gives me something to look at while I write, as my desk space is not limited to a dark corner, or placed in front of a wall. All in all, this is a decent set up.

A lot has changed since last year. Like roommates. I don't live with Jeff (ben stiller) anymore, and I have not had any good conversations about shalom in a long long time.

I now live with this guy;



Oh no, wait. I do not live with Jensen Ackles (Smallville anyone?) I live with this fellow:



Nothing says "fish for lunch" like two guys from Vancouver Island sharing a house.


In other news, I am feeling the impending doom of rejection, as I still haven't heard back about the youth work job I am supposed to be doing this year. Which sucks for several reasons:

1) I have nothing to do for the next month, except watch movies and loathe myself for my spending habits.
2) I am horribly broke because of tuition fees
3) This is the 4th summer in a row I have tried to get a youth work job.

Anyway, I have nothing to complain about. I think it is going to be a good summer. I will hopefully enjoy the following things often:
1) acoustic music
2) clear, warm morning air
3) the backdeck
4) Green tea
5) Fair Trade South American Coffee. mmm.

We'll see. More to come, friends, once life gets started again.

Later.

1 comment:

Amy said...

yay for fair trade >_<