Sunday, September 02, 2007

its like lightning in a clear blue sky

today was the first day of schoool. and i am horribly tired. I got to try out one of my really bad one liners, in front of all the new students (and their parents).

"Hi, I'm Adam, I'm the arts rep. If your an artsy person, or if your the kid in high school that no-one talked to, talk to me."

...well, they thought it was funny. in retrospect, i should never talk in front of a large crowd...ever.

Anyway, i still have a hundred thousand things to think about before school gets into the swing of things... meeting itinerarys, introductions, calenders, classes... GAH.

Its going to be quite the long year. I may, or may not, be going to New York and St. Lewis this year... and Europe/Spain in 2 years.

what a life. So, i have been promising myself for way too long to sit and write prose over a cup of coffee. erg. I should really get on that before "paper-writing season" kicks in. shudder.

we will have to see. later.

No comments: