Saturday, July 28, 2007

occurances

I haven't been doing much this week, besides sitting at home alone drinking coffee from Peru, and lying inside emotional streams of consciousness. I should be in some actual streams, because an entire summer without swimming is just wrong.

I picked up a copy of Simply in Season, finally. My dream of becoming an attractive vegetarian is now underway... the vegetarian part at least.

My new favorite movie, for the time being (wow, i'm jumping from one thought to the next here) is "The Secret Life of Words". Man, if i was just a little more emotional I would have been crying.

I promise that I will do something worth writing about this week, and make our conversations more interesting. I'm starting to get sick of just talking about myself all the time.

later

-Adam

No comments: