Thursday, November 08, 2007

not enough

tonight: I'm reading some prose.

Tommorow: I'm hosting a concert.

After that: I'm living a more simple life. And writing a more simple journal.

Eventually: I will perform at a coffehouse in Nanaimo (The Buzz).

And: Get over myself.

After that: I will work at a coffeehouse. Or, fall in love with a girl who works at a coffeehouse.

We'll see.

&

when they say you're not that strong,
your not that weak, its not your fault.
When you climb up to your hill, up to your place,
I hope you are well.

- our lady peace

1 comment:

Di said...

You should work at a coffeehouse. It's fun. On Saturdays I work at a coffeehouse in Cambridge; my colleagues are from Spain, Mexico, Italy, France, Cyprus, China, Albania, Poland and England. It's really interesting! Or, you could fall in love with a girl who works at a coffeehouse. :))