Tuesday, October 23, 2007

the library sessions: I'm afraid of what you'd say

and i've asked myself to walk that road tonight.
is it worth the wait, the cold and sleepless nights?
when will I get it all together?...
or is it all supposed to fall into place?

the day is long and restless.
I've asked myself not to feel so worthless.
its hard trying to feel loved sometimes,
and the words don't feel enough.

there is an ocean two hours from my house,
and i wonder if it still tastes the same.
my shirts are all dry, and lost of that
and my hands need something more.

I wish some time alone would feel more comforting,
I'd give you more peace if I could.

to be continued

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. I like it a lot.

Megs said...

just thought you should know i think your swell. and i totally enjoy reading your stuff

Unknown said...

adam you blow my mind sometimes