Monday, January 08, 2007

friends and photographs part two



here are a couple pictures from my 3 week adventure on the island. i must say, my highlight of the trip was getting as far away from nanaimo as possible.

here i am, sitting in the back seat of a truck. this is ladysmith, right now, about a half hour drive from victoria. i love a good road trip.


this is me, sinking into an omnious pit of evil balloons. ah!


this is a lake, on vancouver island. i almost fell in taking this picture, in the pouring rain. i kind of wish i had a better angle.

and heres a kid from my youth group in nanaimo, taking the plunge. no, i'm not a creeper... i'm a youth leader.


and this happy little picture is the lighthouse i was telling you about. again, the need for a better angle, zoom, and overall exposure is evident with my sony cybershot aka, tourist camera.


1 comment:

EJ said...

looks like a fun adventure Adam Roper!