Friday, December 22, 2006

its not home

i feel angry right now,
i have nowhere to go,
would you belive me?

and i feel like you don't listen,
you put up a wall to protect yourself,
from my anger. from my shit.
told me to take care of my own. i am.
no one wants to listen.

i'm bottling everything up right now,
i don't know who to call here. i want to run home,
away from this.
i hate who i am here... i'm not allowed to be angry.
would you believe me?

i started typing up this big long rant about why i feel like crap. but i got rid of it. i'm just trying to find a way to express, without having to feel like i'm just complaining, or acting like a idiot. don't mind me... i'll try again later

--------------------------------------------------

there are things you would not believe
that travel into my mind
i swear i try and capture them
but always set ‘em free
it seems bad things comfort me

-derek webb

1 comment:

sreno7 said...

WE LOVE YOU ADAM! Now if you aren't busy January 1 we are moving......